Thursday 17 May 2012

Cloud inspired nail designs.

Cloud inspired nail designs!


So I have done my first set of nail designs for the blog. I hope you like them, and here is a little step by step. Let me know what you think, and if you try it or have any additional ideas, please share. JJ.


First step; base coat. I have used Maybelline Salon Manicure, which I love. It strengthens your nails which is always a plus.



Step 2; the base colour. I have used BarryMCosmetics Blue Moon but any pale or pastel blue will work well.




Step 3; the white bit. For this step I used Natural collection white nail polish just to sweep the main section of white.




Step 4; Making the white bit fluffy. Using either a nail art brush or being careful with your normal white polish brush, add some curves to make the cloud fluffy.


Step 5; birds. I used Rio professional nail art to do the traditional 'm' shape bird.


Step 6; Just a bit of texture. I have put a tiny bit of silver in the cloud to give it some shape.



Well I hope you like this and here is what I did with the other nails...

A familiar sight in England.



A lost baloon.











Sandcastle.


Flying a kite.




























I really hope you liked these. Let me know what you think :)
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment